This fun and involving energiser will last between 5 and 30 minutes depending on how you use it. It can be really visually appealing too, great for ‘team’ photos and will test your delegates’ ingenuity, creativity, team working and risk taking!
100 Clothes Pegs for each team
Possibly some small prizes
1. Divide the participants into teams of three or four people.
2. Distribute 100 clothes pegs to each team.
3. State that their task is to build a free standing tower using the clothes pegs, and that the team with the highest tower will be the winner.
4. State that they will have five minutes to plan and build the tower.
5. Consider offering a small prize to the winning team
6. Instruct each team to build a bridge between two objects such as two chairs or tables. The winner will be judged on the:
If your training subject is around teams, you could add a debrief to help participants consider the challenges they face when working together in teams.
Thanks to trainerbubble.co.uk for this energiser.